Queensland is home to a range of spaces to support startups, innovation and entrepreneurship.
QiHub is the Queensland Innovation Hub – an entrepreneur-led online community that showcases and connects Queensland’s vibrant innovation and startup ecosystem.
This platform is the only one of its kind in Queensland – a place to discover all the state’s entrepreneurs in one convenient location. It’s a place to get noticed.
- Get noticed by collaborators and the government to help solve problems.
- Acquire new opportunities by promoting your business directly to government, industry and the rest of the ecosystem.
- Search for other innovative businesses around Queensland.
- Connect with like-minded founders, mentors and investors.
- Advertise jobs to a ready and engaged audience.
- Discover events, programs, and grants.
For startup hubs
- Promote your spaces, events and programs, and share your successes.
- Connect directly with Queensland’s dynamic innovation community – regardless of location.
- Save time with automated processes – like the Eventbrite integration.
- Identify high-potential, early-stage startups and open discussions about broadening your portfolio.
- Get a fair valuation by comparing the startup you want to invest in with others of a similar nature.
- Promote your events and gain visibility of others in one convenient location.
- Search for innovative business around Queensland.
For industry and government
- Access real-time data and insights about innovation in Queensland.
- Search the directory of Queensland startups that can help solve industry and government challenges.
- Discover Queensland startups to help deliver a service, project or product for Queensland – in turn, growing our innovation ecosystem and supporting startups in our great state.
For regional innovators
- Access to all of Queensland’s innovation resources to help you accelerate your business.
- Interconnectivity regardless of location.
The Qld AI Hub aims to grow and strengthen Queensland’s artificial intelligence capabilities by bringing business, education, industry and research together.
RCL is based in The Precinct in Fortitude Valley (Brisbane) and an incubator for Qld’s startup landscape.
Barayamal is an indigenous business accelerator dedicated to inspiring, educating, and assisting indigenous businesses.
RiverPitch is a group of investors that primarily devote themselves to helping startups attract investment to launch and grow into thriving enterprises.